In my last blog post, I showcased three clothing items that were on my fall fashion must-have list. As I wrote in that post, I love learning about each season’s new trends, then choosing a few new pieces that I can incorporate into my wardrobe—and that goes for accessories, too!
Here, I’d like to spotlight three items I’ve chosen to purchase this season. I think they’ll really help to put the finishing touches on my outfits. And, like the clothes I profiled last week, each item is versatile and will have a life that extends well beyond autumn!
Bounkit Cuff Bracelet
I recently purchased this cuff, which is set with mother-of-pearl, keshi pearl, citrine, and aquamarine. I absolutely love wearing it (and I think you can see why!). It looks fabulous with a simple white shirt and can also be used to dress up a more formal ensemble. The gold setting and bold stones will look great against all of autumn’s saturated, earthy colors. Like all Bounkit jewelry, this bracelet is a true investment piece that I can see myself wearing for years to come.
To order this bracelet or any other Bounkit pieces, you can contact me.
In addition to purchasing this bag myself, I have been recommending it to many of my professional clients, and to all women who love totes. Here are a few reasons why:
- The York Buckle Tote comes in two sizes, so you can pick the size that’s best for your needs and lifestyle. The larger size can hold a computer, umbrella, files, water bottle, and more. The smaller size will comfortably hold a business file and an iPad, along with your other necessities.
- This bag is available in multiple colors, all of which are beautiful for autumn: dark plum, navy, black, dark walnut, Kir Royale, and luggage.
- The bag itself is lightweight and is made of Saffiano leather, which I love. It is textured so it won’t scratch easily and can be cleaned with a little water on a towel.
- Both sizes have a center zippered section in which you can secure your valuables. That’s in addition to multiple inside pockets, which make for easy organization.
- The small “T” logo at the top of the bag isn’t overwhelming. (Obviously, the “T” works well for me!)
I own the smaller size of this bag. It works as both a tote and as a purse for me. If you’d like to purchase this bag, you can do so online, in Tory Burch stores, and at Bloomingdale’s and Nordstrom.
I love the quality of Tom Ford lipsticks. Several years ago when they were first introduced, my husband insisted that I buy Wild Ginger. It has been my “go-to red” ever since, particularly for evening wear. Yes, these lipsticks are a bit of a splurge, but they wear well and last quite a while.
The color I’ve chosen for fall is Twist of Fate—not a typical fall color, but one that I think will be a good complement to a range of autumnal hues (including my favorite, chocolate!). On me, this lipstick is a peachy nude.
As you curate your own fall wardrobe, I hope that my suggestions will be helpful. If you’d like any advice on your image, or if you’d like to share your favorite pieces with me, please get in touch!